Pages

January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

January 1, 2012
I wish you all the best in 2012! 
Every year I'm more excited cause I love fresh starts that means more self-improvement. This year has to be good and better than every other! I have a lot of plans that needs to be done. There's school and other things, too! Wish me luck!
I hope you had the best time ever and I wish you all the luck in the world to make this fresh year to your best year ever!
Love you all!

I'm sending some love and kisses from Croatia! xo 

UPDATE:  I've made Tumblr!

9 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for a lovely 2012, and I hope you have it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the luck for your plans in 2012! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your makeup in this photo, simple eye makeup is my favorite! I think sometimes it makes a more impressive impression.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your make up!

    happy new year :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaw, you're so pretty!

    Great blog, I really like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jako dobro ti stoji "Adele-look" na očima ;) lijepo istakne njihov oblik, boju i veličinu :)

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014