I'm back with this fun makeup look!
I was inspired by bees! That means only black and yellow eyeshadows!
You can find all the shadows in 88 palette or cheap individual eyeshadows!
( flash did all the job, he washed away true colors )
I just did remember why I don't like NYX eyeshadow base. It doesn't work for me, especially when I'm wearing brighter colors - they fade away during the day.
So I had to put NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk after few hours and then re-apply yellow shadow.
* NYX Eyeshadow base in Skin tone
* I used random NYX brown eyeshadow just to worm up the crease
* Yellow eyeshadow from L.A. Colors palette all over the lid
* With small precision brush I applied NYX black eyeshadow from palette just in the outer V and blended it
* I smudged the same black on my lover waterline
* Lastly I applied Essence black liner and mascara and that's it!
* On my lips is Strawberry Milk by NYX
I know the quality is bad, bare with me! :D
I have a big project coming up, it takes lot of money and hard work! But you're gonna be first to know!
Also, I'm preparing giveaway as soon we hit over 200 followers, stay tuned! I want you to comment me what would be good prize that you'd like to win in my giveaway!