Pages

January 4, 2012

Adele inspired eye makeup!

January 4, 2012
Hey girls!
I've been browsing trough some of my pictures on Tumblr and came across Adele's Cosmo cover and fell in love with her eye make up! She is stunning as always and I'm always impressed how her make up is perfect. So little makeup ( I mean just one or two shades of eyeshadow, lashes and nude lipstick ) can do so much!
I love her a lot. She's an inspiration!
I like that she's always "inspired" with old fashioned divas from, maybe 1930 till 1970. Cut crease, false lashes and teased hair bring us back to the unique film divas or models back from the day! Love it!
I tried my own version of more wearable "smoked cut crease" during the day. I'm not going to anywhere special, but wanted to wear something gorgeous on the eyes. 
Thank you Adele for being so beautiful!

(I'm not saying that I look like her or that my makeup is identical as her makeup, this is just my wearable re-creation )

Product used: 
  • Eye primer - ELF primer in Sheer
  • On my entire lid I've used white matte shadow from 88 warm palette
  • To even out my lid and to soften the white, I've used peachy color from 88 warm palette
  • On the crease I've used Buck from Urban Decays - Naked Palette and blended it out 
  • To deepen out the crease I took a bit of Darkhorse from UD - Naked Palette and mixed it with dark brown from my 88 warm palette and blended it all together. 
  • I've dusted the shadow Virgin from Naked Palette on my brow bone and drag it on my crease just to blend all out.
  • On my lower water line / lid area, I smudge some of the brown from 88 warm palette and on the water line I've put cream eye pencil from Essence called 19 All I Want!
  • For mascara, I've used Essence 2 in 1 volume mascara, with no false eyelashes, cos I wanted to be more wearable during the day. And I lined my upper lash line with L'Oreal super liner.
  • On the checks I've put some bronzed blush from the 10 blush palette and on the lips I'm wearing Pumpkin Pie by NYX and on top of the lips NYX lipgloss in Mauve.
Hope you like it! Let me know!

47 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful eyebrows and the look is amazing, you can tell it`s Adele insoired!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love the eyeshadow and your eyebrows. I love the lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love adele and her makeup looks too! It's so simple but powerful!! I love your look super pretty too!

    Hey could you check out my blog and maybe vote for me in the Rimmel 10 contest, infos on my page
    http://collegemakeupbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the makeup girlie! As for the hair bows, I literally just googled it and watch some videos and followed along! i cant believe how easy it is!

    love the blog doll! you're super pretty!

    now following you <3

    follow me back?

    xxoo

    http://barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very beautiful :)
    Super make up, bas mi se sviđa posebno sjajilo jer sam u potrazi za slicnim :)
    Prstenje sam kupila na ebay-u ili kod kineza..pratim te :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks very much like hers and it turned out great.
    BerryHaute

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy i came acorss your blog, love all your photos! so much inspiration since our styles are very similar!
    check out my blog =)

    www.wecanpretend.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this make up, but definitely the most eyebrows! Really great!;)

    Come and see my new post:
    www.magdalenny.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. woww so pretty!! i love your eyes!!! and thank you for your super sweet comment! :)

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by, like your eyeliner. (:
    --
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know Adele but you did a great job, it looks like you have cat's eyes! I am following!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ure gorgeous!! :D
    Don't have to be similar, ure unique in ur own way, LOVING THE MAKEUP!
    Video tutorialllll? heehee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing makeup!! Happy New Year! great blog such inspiration xx

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous doll! Love the make-up..it's fresh and beautiful. I prefer make-up like the old stars, they always looked stunning at anytime. Adele is marvelous as well. Thanks for the comment..am following back :) Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for the lovely comment! :)

    nice make-up :)

    followed your blog dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. how can u do your make up so perfectly?
    no flaw at all!!!!

    very pretty eyes!

    following u now x

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm really obssesed with Adele music recently :) you look fabilous. following

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love it!!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. you did such a great makeup application- wish i had your skills!

    M.
    xo
    www.stylesocietyincblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have done your make up beautifully my dear! Your super pretty! Great Blog! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have done your make up beautifully my dear! Your super pretty! Great Blog! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow, you are a beauty!! The makeup is perfection. xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love adele and wow your makeup is indeed inspired by her style! i think it emphasized how smooth your face is! awesome stuff :D followed! hope to see more inspired looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. you look gorgeous!! & awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks beautiful!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. You're so pretty and have such nice eyes! The Adele look is very flattering on you but the other pics of you are just as nice also :-) You have cool stuff on here so adding you to my gfc, follow each other?..let's talk soon!

    Hugs from NYC!

    TravelDesignery.com
    .

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this look, the eyes look stunning and it's great to see adele's make-up also suits a girl with darker hair!

    You've got yourself a new follower :) x

    http://giudittagee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so beautiful !!!!

    http://www.leblogdestephetlea.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really amazing photo, you look fantastic! Great post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway??? on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are really gorgeous! and nice makeup.

    Thanks for comment on my blog!
    See u soon!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thankyou for the lovely comment :) your makeup looks gorgeous here! lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thankyou for the lovely comment :) your makeup looks gorgeous here! lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love you look with that eyeliner dear!!! :)

    If you like my blog and you wanna... we could followed each other! :)

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your eyes are so beautiful! And the soft pink lipstick is perfect! I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I loved that cover of her, and the photoshoot was amazing as well. You really did a great job on this. will have to try it.
    Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ajme super ti stoji i jako mi se sviđa! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  38. you're so beautiful honey, and your makeup is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014