I've been browsing trough some of my pictures on Tumblr and came across Adele's Cosmo cover and fell in love with her eye make up! She is stunning as always and I'm always impressed how her make up is perfect. So little makeup ( I mean just one or two shades of eyeshadow, lashes and nude lipstick ) can do so much!
I love her a lot. She's an inspiration!
I like that she's always "inspired" with old fashioned divas from, maybe 1930 till 1970. Cut crease, false lashes and teased hair bring us back to the unique film divas or models back from the day! Love it!
I tried my own version of more wearable "smoked cut crease" during the day. I'm not going to anywhere special, but wanted to wear something gorgeous on the eyes.
Thank you Adele for being so beautiful!
(I'm not saying that I look like her or that my makeup is identical as her makeup, this is just my wearable re-creation )
- Eye primer - ELF primer in Sheer
- On my entire lid I've used white matte shadow from 88 warm palette
- To even out my lid and to soften the white, I've used peachy color from 88 warm palette
- On the crease I've used Buck from Urban Decays - Naked Palette and blended it out
- To deepen out the crease I took a bit of Darkhorse from UD - Naked Palette and mixed it with dark brown from my 88 warm palette and blended it all together.
- I've dusted the shadow Virgin from Naked Palette on my brow bone and drag it on my crease just to blend all out.
- On my lower water line / lid area, I smudge some of the brown from 88 warm palette and on the water line I've put cream eye pencil from Essence called 19 All I Want!
- For mascara, I've used Essence 2 in 1 volume mascara, with no false eyelashes, cos I wanted to be more wearable during the day. And I lined my upper lash line with L'Oreal super liner.
- On the checks I've put some bronzed blush from the 10 blush palette and on the lips I'm wearing Pumpkin Pie by NYX and on top of the lips NYX lipgloss in Mauve.