Pages

December 3, 2011

NOTD : Galaxy Inspired

December 3, 2011
Hey girls
I was bored with my plain nails so I've wanted to do something simple but cute! I wasn't prepared when I was doing my nails, I was picking nail polishes randomly and I've ended up with this cute nail "design". It's very simple and you can do it with similar colors or with totally different colors and it would be as cute.
If you do similar nails, please send me an e-mail picture :) ( joeydeyn@gmail.com ) <3


I've used 3 nail polishes from Essence! You can use what ever you have! :) I've based on blue color. It's dark blue. It is so pigmented that I have used only 1 coat. 
Second is shimmery green polish, that is pretty sheer. And that's perfect for this tutorial, because we want to put only one thin coat on top of dark blue to make star - sky effect.
I've finished with clear polish with chunky glitter just on one nail, to give more dimension.
I didn't put top - coat, just because I don't think I need it. 


These are the names. Blue03 - My Boyfriend's Jeans. Clear one with glitter: 02 Julia. Sparkly green: 38 Choose me! 



Hope you like this! 
XOXO

11 comments:

  1. hello and thanks for your comment!
    Very nice nails!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I follow you now...
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely your nails!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment!! WOW! I love these nails they would go perfectly with the galaxy blackmilk leggings I want for christmas!! I'm definitely going to be having ago of these soon!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. luck and wishes... 4fs4ever.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow they look amazing !, deffinatly gonna give this a try :) love your blog & thanks for the lovely comment xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did my nails almost exactly like this for new years eve! Thank you for your comment. It made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014