Pages

September 4, 2011

Random!

September 4, 2011
Hey girls!

I've been a bad blogger lately, but now I'm here! I've stopped working few days ago, saved some money and ready for new school / student year! I need to organized everything and work harder this year. :finger crossed:

On to the random haul.

I wasn't able to do much shopping while I was working this summer, so I did some online shopping! I'll do my E.l.f. / Abbamart haul first, because it came lastly.


































I ordered two stippling brush and one buffer brush from Abbamart. First, I was shocked when I saw buffer brush. It's so tiny!! But, man, it works wonders. Maybe I'll do review about it. And they're pretty cheap and affordable. Love it!

E.l.f. was fast too. Love everything I've ordered. Two pigmented blushes, 3 primers, eyeshadow quad, concealer, color stick and  shimmering facial whip. Also I purchased blending brush from studio collection.


In love with every single product I've ordered. Can't wait to try it all!

XO

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!!

    thats alot of brushes!!!

    i don't have that many and like many of your beauty blogger i don't have that many make up either... i hardly will ever use them like the way you put it to good use!!! haha i more of a clothes person...

    anyways... if you would like to follow each other, just follow me and i will follow back for sure!!!

    Label me ADDICT ♥
    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ELF the quality is pretty ... good and Well the price is beyond amazing! great post ... I think I see few thing I would love to try

    I am your newest follower...Hope you follow too!

    thanks hun

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find elf to be a fit or miss brand, but I do love their facial whip makeup I get mine in spotlight(white) it works as a great highlighter/eyeshadow primer/eyeshadow base. It's a great eyeshadow base because it's sticky for a few moments which helps the eyeshadow to stick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try elf. Everyone raves about it and I have yet to try it!! :)

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out our blog & follow us back it you'd like.

    Also, enter our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comment
    love your hauls
    -following

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  6. O bože, nakon ovog tvog haula sam odmah otišla na stranicu od abbamarta i sad čekam da neš počnem kupovati :D haha

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014