Pages

July 4, 2011

Tag : Blog Award

July 4, 2011
Sorry I'm not as active here as much I wanted to be! 
The thing is... I've started to work everyday, so  I don't have much time to rest, and the most time I'm so tired :)
You know what I mean :D

Let's get started with a tag!

Top 10 Award!

























Rules: 
Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
- List your top 10 cosmetics.
Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know. 

*I thank this lovely girl Violet Fairy for my first tag ever, so thank you :) I'm sending kisses!

Top 10 cosmetics: 
* Avon mascara - Super Enchant / I'll be doing review soon
* Liquid Eyeliner 
* Labello Sun Protect SPF 30
* Catrice Peachy Nail polish
* 88 Palette 
* Neutrogena Hand Cream 
* Alverde face Piling  
* Catrice Gentle Nude Lipstick
* Essence Lip-gloss
* Catrice 18h Photo Finish Foundation



 Best blog award  2X:



























The rules for this one are are:
 
- Link back to the person who passed you the award
- Complete the form below
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Award 10 blogs
- Drop them a line and tell them about it 

Name your favorite color:  Hard to choose, I love them all, but baby pink is my favorite.

Name your favorite song: Current favorite : You Me At Six - Rescue Me
 
Name your favorite dessert:  Chocolate Cake / Pancakes 
 
What makes you mad?  People who lie, people that harm animals...

When you’re upset you… :  I'm listening to the music, go for a walk or talk with my dearest

Your favorite pet?  All animals are my favorite, but I have chubby cat :)

Black or white?  Both

Your biggest fear is? Loosing my loved ones. 
 
Your best feature is? I'm generous.
 
Everyday attitude Just smile!
 
What is perfection? What we made!

Guilty Pleasure:  Make Up!



I'm tagging : 

10 bloggers  FOLLOW THIS GIRLS: 
Irene B 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala ti puuuno na nagradicama :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards, hun! =)

    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the numerous awards! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your awards!:D

    I like chocolate too.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014