Pages

July 6, 2011

All about Luuux! ( free Sigma, Apple)

July 6, 2011
Hey girls!

I finally find some time to write, because today I worked in the morning, so I'm free now, yaaaay!
Okay!
As the title says, today I'm gonna talk about Luuux ! What's Luuux?
I discovered  Luuux for about, year ago, through you-tuber MakeupbyMel!

Shortly, it's a similar to blog, where You write your  personal opinion about something, reviews about some products or even about TV show that is currently popular! So, you write about it, and it immediately shows on the main wall of Luuux, where everyone, that is currently online, see your post and comment it and rate, if it's interesting, of course. So, for every post you gain Luuux $ - that's virtual money that helps you to pick some of their awesome prizes! It's like a reward for you and your effort for just writing it! Then, for commenting or rating other posts yo gain Luuux $ as well! 

It's not that easy to collect massive amount of Luuux $, but it's not impossible. The "prizes" for your effort are more than worth it! 

I made a collage - some of the prizes!

Christian Louboutin, Mulberry, Apple computers, Iphones, Sigma brushes ( two kinds), Ipads, YSL, Benefit, Chanel... etc. 
Sounds unbelievable. Right? It's not a scam. They ship item you pick ( you have to gain $ for shipping too) and you receive it shortly. Same as you order from e-bay, but you don't pay it!


Here's some of the proof click here to watch! 

I know I'm not gonna stop until I collect something! I haven't been online on Luuux for months but I have gain some points :) 
Luuux launched their own brushes so they're available on their shop as well!
Also, you can win over 750 Luuux $ if your post has the most comments and rates - Post of the month!
Log in, and try it! It's the same as blog! 

Hope you'll check it out!

Have you ever heard of Luuux ?

Sign in for Luuux

6 comments:

  1. hvala na informaciji, ovo izgleda interesantno, iako... trebalo bi ispred kompa sjedit 20 sati dnevno da se stigne pogledat brdo blogova, pisati svoj pa još i ovo... uf uf :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. čini se zanimljivo pravo, baš ću da pokušam kad nađem vremena, hvala na komentaru i pratim te!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for another lovely post. I hope you have an amazing weekend. Would love if you'd check out my latest pick for Fabulous Friday and see who fell at the bottom and top of Fash Boulevard's Fash Fave and Fash Fail of the week. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I have a luuux account but rarely use it.. Looks like I really need to get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do agree with all of the concepts you have presented to your
    post. They're really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for beginners.
    Could you please extend them a little from subsequent time?
    Thank you for the post.

    Also visit my webpage: Free Cracks

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014