Pages

June 23, 2011

New Shoes!

June 23, 2011
Hello lovely girls!

Here's a quick post about my latest purchase. 
So summer is already here and I wanted some summery sandals to wear!
Me and my sister are wearing the same size so we can share our clothes/shoes! 
We both try out item we want to purchase and then buy it if it's okay with both of us! Funny, isn't it? :)

So, we went in Miss Selfridge (click on the link) and find some cute sandals on sale. They were originaly  30 € but we got them for only 11 €! So it was a pretty good deal!
They're by Dorothy Perkins





Then we tried to find some wedges that we'll both wear. My sister usually hate wedges but she agreed that this ones are so cute and stylish! We love them!

They're by brand called  5th Avenue! Original price : 50 €!

 What do you think about them?

xoxo

15 comments:

  1. I love the wedges, nice color of grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shoes! I love wedges for the summer. Great finds!

    Danielle
    Sweet As Honey Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love both pairs, they're perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sandals! I'm a big wedges fan as well :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super su, posebno druge! definitivno moj stil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aah I love your weges. it's pretty!

    http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for commenting on my blog =] I love your pictures, and of course your blog!
    So, I followed =]

    http://JessieMariem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! you got yourself some ahmazing shoes! I so love this wedge! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pairs,want them all!!!
    thanx for following&commenting-i use dark&lovely hair spray on my extensions#


    am following u ..great blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bijele su mi divne, taman za mene i moj ukus! :) A sive su isto prekrasne, iako ne nosim takvu obucu...Ja pičim u ravnoj obuci stalno :)

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014