Pages

April 2, 2011

Hair extension!

April 2, 2011
Hair extension - thumbs up!
I decided to buy them last year (September 2010) because my hair wasn't long enough and it's thin and only option was clip in extensions!
I love them!
Worth every penny I ordered them online and I pay 8 pieces for about 75€.
They are made from real human hair, they're dark brown / black. I wanted really long ones, so I've ordered 50 cm and it is a prefect length!
I wash them with shampoo I usually use (Pantene) and comb them with wide tooth comb!
They didn't disappointed  me so far so I'll recommend them to everybody!

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Hi hun! Thanks for dropping by my blog (=

    I also have clip-in hair extensions but I'm sooo lazy, I never wear them LOL! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to learn how to apply those things! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gaby - haha I hear you, I'm like that as well.
    @Heather - there's a lot of youtube tutorials on how to put them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your blog is great too!
    Maybe you wanted to follow my blog? I'd love it if you did!
    http://flauntitmagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Great Blog! Thanks for commenting on mine. Your blog is really good. You are an amazing writer! I love hair extensions.... they make your hair longer!! Please checkout my blog!

    http://styleitgirl.blospot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao bella! Wow I was always curious of extensions! Thank you for your sweet comment, I really like your blog! Those strawberry nails that you did are beautiful! I'm followin you right back =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for comment, follow you too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. some of my friends have hair extensions too and they look soo good on them! hope they work well for you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful photos! :) If you want I suggest you go to see some of my Gucci! and maybe you could tell me which you prefer! maybe you could become my followers if you want it. :)

    http://theempireofsuccess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hair extension now is not just for celebrity, even normal people like us can have it. It's not bad to finance ourselves at times, this is a good way to free ourselves from stress

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014