Pages

March 20, 2011

Update : Whislist pt.2

March 20, 2011
Helloooo lovelies!
Spring is almost here and my wishlist is getting bigger & bigger.
Lets get started :D

Cutest flats. Floral pattern is my No.1. They're pretty expensive but ... :D

I'm in love with these. Can't wait to buy them :)

I need hat. I have problems finding a hat that actually fits my head. I don't know if my head is too small or what, but I can't find it anywhere.

Skinny brown belt. For dresses or just with cardigans. Love this one!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. WOW, those flats are so PRETTY :) Love that hat too :) thanks for visiting my blog.

    I am following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss I agree :) Flats are soo cute :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hat and the belt are super lovely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the black shorts are soo cute ♥ bow

    and i have seen lots of shops come up with skinny belt. probably will be popular soon =D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many pretty things. Those shorts are fabulous :)

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014