Pages

March 5, 2011

Strawberries on my nails!

March 5, 2011
Yesterday I was bored and got nothing to do.
So... I remembered that this past week I saw a video tutorial on how to make the most cutest strawberry nail design.
I used only 4 nail polishes and one tooth pick. It's so simple for this cute nail art!

X Clear nail polish - you can use anyone you want, I used the cheapest. X Green one - I used light shade of green - Essence - 39 Lime up! X Red nail polish - on photo looks kinda pinkish, but that's because of the flash - also by Essence - 10 Ready for action!  X Yellow by  S-he - in shade 393!

And here are my strawberries!


They aren't supper neat as Bubzbeauty did on her nails, but It's true that they makes me so happy when I see them. They're so cute and different what I usual do with my nails. 

Here's the YT tutorial !  Cute Strawberry Nails

7 comments:

  1. so cute!!! I might try that. very spring time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I agree with Candis, it's perfect for this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree :)
    Perfect for spring time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah these are awesome! xo

    wakeupbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute blog...I saw that you entered my giveaway too late :( dont worry I will have more very soon when I hit 200 subs (I hope soon :P ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww super cute and very summery! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and unique!!

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014