Pages

March 2, 2011

My Cravings : Louis Vuitton

March 2, 2011
Hey dolls  :)

For a year now, I've been obsessed with this Louis Vuitton bag. I want it soooo bad but just can't get it.
Yes, I'm aware it's expensive but I just want this bag.
I tried to search it online and I found some used ones that certain people sell them for lower price.
I'll save some more just in case if I'll be traveling somewhere out of my country ( there's no Louis Vuitton in my crappy country).
I know something, I'll have it someday! :)

 (picture is not mine unfortunately, it's from weheartit.com)

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean! I have been wanting one of these bags for the longest time! I am having a hard time deciding if I want the classic print or the one on the left! I hope we get ours soon!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014