Pages

March 2, 2011

Lady Gaga for Mugler / Fall 2011

March 2, 2011
I've just finished watching Muglers Fall 2011 Womenswear  show and I must say I'm speechless. I don't know what my exactly  opinion is right now, but I'm happy that I've heard some new Gaga's song.
Pieces that aren't wearable at all in our daily fashion are most likely just for Lady Gaga's closet.
Latex, plastic and extremely HIGH heels aren't anything new in today's Fashion, just because Nicola Formichetti is Gaga's all-time stylist.
And just in case that you're a  fan of Fashion shows like me, you'll see some similarity with McQueen.
* Heels, just like his 10-inch Stilettos.

(picture is from Mugler Facebook page)

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. love gaga! i saw her in concert :)

    thanks for the comment, the lita's are actually relatively comfortable for the height.. of course wearing any heel for a prolonged period of time gets tiring/blistery but these are definitely on the comfortable end




    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post..
    hvala draga na podrsci (ceka te odgovor:)
    svrati cesce:)

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014