Pages

February 24, 2011

Welcome!

February 24, 2011
Hello beautiful world! :)

This is my first post on this blog, and it will be on English, just because I want it to be understandable to readers all over the world - because, I assume you all know by now, that this will be another beauty related blog


I'll be doing  reviews of some products that are more popular in my country since we DO NOT have M.A.C., Urban Decay, NYX or NARS. I know, it sucks. Also, we can order it online but the shipping is so high ( it's up to 50$ +) that product itself loses its  "value". 

I had a blog once, but it was not beauty related. It was personal. I like to write a lot, but make up and fashion somehow - won! :)


This is me!
Nice to know you! :)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hey, thx for your comment:) And yes thats really me.

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Melody

Melody of Beauty © 2014